No mood

6 months pregnant and I've literally got no mood to do anything no matter how bored I get. Anyone experienced this or is experiencing this?

80 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, I felt the same too. It's because of hormones plus stress and anxiety over how things will turn out to be. If these feelings are preventing you from eating properly, sleeping well or taking good care of yourself, you should let your doctor know immediately. Meanwhile try making a few lifestyle changes. Go outdoors more often and meet up with friends and family. Eat a well-balanced diet rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, and exercise regularly. If you feel like talking to somebody, join a support group. Trust me, you are not alone...it's okay to not feel okay.

Read more
4y ago

How can I just go out in this quarantine period? Even going to the doctor is making me paranoid. This is my 3rd doctor just because the clinic of the two are crowded (within hospital and diagnostic facility), while this new one is her own private clinic. I just found this forum a good outlet though. Now I know that this laziness isn't just uniquely mine and I shouldn't feel stressed and guilty over sleeping most of the time. :)

Currently at 27 weeks and i am a cry baby.. 😭So easily agitated and becausw of this always having fights with my hubby. Had a cross culture marriage, and this hubby doesn't compassionate enough to care for me n baby that everytime baby kicks in tummy i felt sorry for baby because the father doesn't touch or speak to him and indirectly i have a tendency to anxiety after baby is born.. 😭I cant tell to my parents cos afraid they will be sad, i cant share with anyone the stress n tension currently having..

Read more
1y ago

:( oh no.. i feel abit the same.. i breakdown easily too… when my hubby will take leave to cook for his friends but not save his leave for me and baby

TapFluencer

sino po dto n parang ang timezone ay canada... sa araw po aq bmabawe ng tulog...gising me lunch pra kmain tpos tulog ulit.. from 12 midnyt hnggang 6am gising p q mukng tgl p bblik s dti... 1 week n lng 7 mos n me... Snay n me lgi nkhiga... tpos 6pm luto ulam ni hubby... gnun lng routine q...

3y ago

umokey nmn ngyn 7mos gbi n ulit tulog q bsta wag lng aq mttulog s hapon....

Me too! I have no desire to do anything. I used to enjoy watching Netflix but everything is not making sense. I just stare at my phone for hours browsing anything I could think off then doze off.

me too haha. most of the times i woke up debating if i should go work or not😅there r even times where i felt too bored yet dont know what i actually want to do. not only that,there are times where i dont even know what on Earth i want to eat

hirap din ako matulog sa gabi ,diko nga alam kung anong posisyon ng tulog gagawin ko, medyo di ako makahinga ng maayos ,kaya puro sa kaliwa lang na side kaya pag gising ko ang sakit ng kaliwang braso ko

3y ago

ako kapag na ngawit nako sa left side, mag raright side ako ng ilang minutes para mawala ung ngawit, den balik ako ulit sa left side..🥰

omg me too, i feel so useless everyday.. just waiting for time to pass.. this pregnancy feels like some transition period for the next stage of life. lol.

Im feeling the same way too! im trying to get out of this procastinating never ending day after day cycle while waiting for the baby to be out so it gives me purpose again.

ako sobrang energized ko kaso pinagbabawalan ako ng mga kasama ko sa bahay na gumalaw. 😭 i don’t wanna feel useless kaya gusto ko rin tumulong sa bahay pero bawal gumalaw eh

Lalong lalo na ako napaka tamad ko na talaga 😑 Tsaka lagi sumasakit tiyan at puson ko this week lang nag start 😞 Di Makapunta sa OB ko dahil sa pandemic 😭