Pregnant my 2nd baby., Soon 8wks.,

Have little appetite to eat,scared to eat&no mood due to this vomitting feeling., everyday evening-night i will feel like vomiting. Is it normal Ladies??,. Anyone feel the same like me?., 😫😫😫#pleasehelp #pregnancy #advicepls #neverfeellikethisonMy1stpregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi mama, It’s probably morning sickness which is common in the first trimester. Have you tried eating starchy things like biscuits and rice or sweet things like chocolate? I normally tell mums to go with the taste that helps keep the food down - for some mothers it’s salty stuff, some sour, some sweet. Don’t be afraid of throwing up - it’s just the hormones doing it’s thing. Important thing is you get something in to keep the sugar levels and energy levels up.

Read more
3y ago

i've tried sour drink like apple juice., chocolate i shld try., :) fr salty a bit too. thkz u mummy., :) thkz god morning i'm ok no nausea or vomiting but it start when evening-night. i scared to eat after vomiting just drink a cup of hot milo only.

I'm expecting my 2nd baby and experience the same. I lost my appetite. My husband bought me my favourite food but no much help.. the neasea is worse in the evening.

3y ago

right..,same here.😭