81 Replies

I hope to win the vanilla cream swaddle sleeping bag for my coming little boy.. Never tried before on my first child, so this would be the chance!

I love the cotton pink candy!!! LOOKS SOOO CUTE 🥰 Personally i love cotton candy and i want my child to be wearing such cute swaddle!

TapFluencer

I would love to win the swaddle in Vanilla Cream! As a FTM, this will come in handy as I prepare myself for my lil' one to pop.

I'd like to win the Cotton Candy Pink swaddle! Although I'm having a baby boy, mother's happiness is equally important 😄

hope we have the chance to get the minty green swaddle sleeping bag for our little one who is going to join us soon ❤️

hopefully I could win for my soon baby Minty Green or Vanilla Cream so I could use it when discharge hospital with baby.

I would like the colour Vanilla cream for my little one. The colour is gender friendly and has a soothing effect.

Minty Green colour for my first child! So soothing in the eyes. Perfect comfort throughout the night! ❤️

Cotton Candy Pink for my baby girl would be perfect! Hope to get this swaddle sleeping bag! 🫶🏻

I would like to win the minty Green color! Have yet to know the gender but it suits both ways!!

Trending Questions