4 Replies

Oh my god, I'm so sorry! There's no feeling worse than feeling your hair starts falling off as a woman. You definitely need more supplements in your life. I used to dread taking showers all the time. Now I don't mind. This is my story and some of my best advice which I hope is going to be of much help. I'm a woman in her 50's and I didn't give much thought to my sprouting gray hairs and my hair loss in my 30's during my first pregnancy because they were virtually undetectable; however, as my patch turned into a streak, I began to question whether or not I should address them although it was the last thing I wanted to do... Should I color them? Should I stick to natural hairstyles where they'd go unnoticed? I was really on the fence, yet I didn't feel particularly rushed to conceal my grays... I'm glad there are finally solutions out there for doing something about it that actually work! This is a daily hair growth supplement that quite quickly helped me and my bestie to improve our hair and stop our hair loss with a few important but natural ingredients: http://aginghairnomore.com/ It wasn't until we found it we were able to make our hair stop falling off as fast although it doesn't stop completely! I finally feel a lot more confident in my hair! Wishing you the best of luck in your journey, sis. Hope my advice was of help to you <3 Debbie

VIP Member

Can try SINCE beauté shampoo! My friend tried and highly recommended it to me. It’s a not expensive though, but definitely cheaper than going to salons etc. It will be on 50% sale during Supermom baby fair frenzy hour. I’ll be getting it to try too ◡̈ You can go and take a look. https://babyfair.supermom.com.sg/frenzy-deal-since-beaute-shampoo-300ml.html

TapFluencer

You need to address the problem now before it gets worse. It is hormonal, so it may return to normal when your hormones stabilise. Take a calcium supplement and maybe check with your doctor if you need any other supplements.

hi, try drinking more water, lessen salt intake, and wash your hair no more than once a day

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles