Hi moms. I do have anxiety (panic attack). Just recently. And im still in fear of delivering my baby

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dont be afraid! I never thought about labour till the day comes when i had bad tailbone ache tinking it was nth. Maybe because i have no fear of needles so even taking many tubes of my blood i also no feeling! The feeling of taking epidural at 7cm dilated was ok, the injection wasnt painful at all. Seeing my baby after that was really great!

Read more
3y ago

I haven taken my vaccine either! Tinking when to take since i just delivered last week...

Labour is always what mums/mummies-to-be are afraid of even when they've had experience. I gave birth to 5 kids. The last one is 10 yrs apart and I still have fear of labour. But don't worry. It'll all come back to you and your body knows what to do. Epidural is always there to help ease your contraction pain. All the best mummy!

Read more
3y ago

Thankyou so much. Relieved to hear that ❤️😊

Those feelings are completely valid Mummy 🤗 Just think of that beautiful moment when you see your new baby soon. It will all be good in time 💖

3y ago

Hang in there! 💜

Hi Mum, Just try to stay calm and please speak to your spouse and family about how you feel so that they can support you in any way possible!

3y ago

Yes i will thankyou 😊❤️

take epidural early.. like ard 3cm dilated. that's what I did during my last labour

3y ago

Totally agree! To me the contraction pain is more unbearable then the epidural needle.

just stay calm mommy because it will cause you stress and it will affects to your baby

3y ago

Thankyou so much for the advice 😊❤️

Don’t worry!! I’m sure you will do fine!!

3y ago

Thankyou so much i hope so too 😊❤️