39wks pregnant

39weeks today, still no sign of labor yet. This is my first pregnancy and I’m very worried. I don’t want to end up having c-sect.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi.. same goes to me. 39weeks+3 days now and no sign of labor yet. No cramps, and baby is still at a high position. Reaching a full term in few days time and doc advised me to wait till 40 weeks and by then must csect. Induced will be a slim chance bcs baby is still too high, so no point inducing for like 18 hrs and end up csect, cos the bill will be more expensive.. so i choose a date for csect at 40w+2 day..

Read more
4y ago

Thank u and wishing u all the best too.. we are currently at the same situation, i have the same feeling and fear tho for csect. But i end up thinking that what’s more important is that the baby can be born healthily and safely no matter its thru csect or normal delivery! Hehe

VIP Member

Don’t worry too much.. i nearly had an induced too. But ended up my Water bag broke 5 days before my edd and i was in pain for 13 hours before my LO came to this world. Just relax urself and you’ll be fine! 🥰 please take care of urself too.

VIP Member

For my first pregnancy, baby didnt wanna come out till 41+5 days. Had to induced after that as 42 weeks is already approaching. Do not worry too much if you have any concern please check with your doctor. 😁

Don't worry . You still have one week to go. Some mum even go up to 41, 42 weeks. if you still have doubt .please ask from your doctor.