Things to buy/prepare for the new born baby

#1stimemomafter16years 😂 Hello pretty moms, may you kindly share a list of the things that I need to buy and prepare for my new baby. My first son is already 16 years old until finally, God gifted us with a new baby. I am 10 weeks pregnant now. I am not just certain on what clothes, baby stuff I need to prepare. I feel like a a first time mom all over again. Thank you in advance. 😘 Take care all.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

wow! congratulations! 1. for newborn clothes, i didnt buy too many. a few sets of tie sides will do. i bought more onesies for 3mos and up. 2. buy 1 swaddle blanket muna. my kids (both of them) didn't like being swaddled. 3. i would stay away from premium diapers if newborn. i think waste of money siya since you change diapers 10 times a day. hindi siya napupuno with wiwi since baby poops a lot. 4. invest in a good pump. we were unli latch but i used the pump when i needed to mix milk with pureed food when she started eating. 5. i dont know if this is still applicable since people dont go out but im super happy to have bought a lightweight stroller. we got aprica thats pwede from newborn until toddler. i usually went with my baby to check up na kaming dalawa lang so easier for me to move around. we also used it when traveling. not included in things to buy but best advice is to breastfeed. i didn't have a yaya with my secondborn so breastfeeding made life easier since i didn't have to wash bottles. good luck!

Magbasa pa