Share your home pregnancy test kit experience!

As a 1st time mom, it was my first time buying a pregnancy test kit and had to read carefully on how to use it. The instruction was to pee on the pink stripe and wait for a few mins for the line to come out right? So I did the same. But the line came out immediately and was very strong so I was stunned. Had no time to process it in my mind and although I thought I should be over the moon but I wasn't. Just in a shock state. Anyone have the same experience as me? :/

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hihi, i rem my menses was late and grabmart/panda mart from watsons 1 digital and 1 normal pee stick from Clear Blue. Did the test 1-2 days before cny cos couldnt wait as i realised i was 2 wks menses late. So when the 3 sign came out i was stunned cos only expected maybe 1-2wks. Turns out the short menses i had was perhaps implantation bleeding. So anyway told my hubs. And it didnt really hit us that we really having a kid till when i was 5mths along. Lil. Currently im 25 weeks (6mths) when the aches kick in, really feel the impact more.

Read more