16mo bbygirl have been coughing for almost 3 weeks. Everytime she cough will vomit phlegm. Extremely fussy afterwards. Finished 2 rounds of anti biotics given by doc, on cough medicine for about 3 weeks and it seems to have not recover. She was almost recovered few days ago and it started back again. Any other remedies? Btw she is in infant care.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Seek a 2nd opinion. I would suggest a change in doctor. I went Thomson Paediatric clinic at Jurong east ytd and baby was diagnosed wif influenza A.. Seen 3 doctors prior to this.. Flu cough. Looks like recovering liao but come again next 2days.. Influenza A is caught oni these 2 days cos i went to see the 3rd doc and he gives nebuliser.. The 4th doctor told me tat influenza spreads very fast through nebulizer..

Read more
7y ago

He didnt explain clearly. He juz said tat it is like sars tat time, patients hv difficulty breathing so docs gave nebulizers. And sars spread bcos of tat. Den he said nebulizers causes influenza to spread fast. I didnt ask much after tat as i was overwhelmed wif his reply.