1500 g baby weight at 33 week ..is it okay??I m worried about the same..

1500 g baby weight at 33 week ..is it okay??I m worried about the same..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi my baby is also at the smaller side at 32 weeks scan only 1.65 kg, gynae said shd be 1.8kg; not sure this 1.8 kg is average of SG population? I saw from Asian Parents, it's 1.7kg only. My gynae said to eat more proteins, more natural source of protein yea, don't take the maternity milk (I have GDM btw, been losing weights recently as I am quite restricted on my diet). Can try almond, meat, tofu. When will be your next scan? mine is next week

Read more
2y ago

yea that's what people said to me too. so, hope all the best for both of us :)

VIP Member

At 28wks, mine was 1.8kg. Gynae told me baby is on the chubby side. I’ve been controlling my diet since to avoid complications. Need to go for my last scan next week to check on the weight again at 37wks before I pop. Best to listen to your gynae, if he/she is cool with it then just eat healthily. Baby will pick up weight later on..

Read more
2y ago

Hello! My bb is on the big side too.. any advice on how to control diet? So hard to restrict carbs and bread 🥹

If its just your diet its fine. U can try boosting with avocados. Let your doctor monitor…. As long as its not condition restricting the baby’s growth, its should be fine. Raise your concern with your doctor and observe in weeks to come.

a bit on the lighter side..