My 13 weeks twins are having cough... any natural ways to cure? If bring see doctor they will prescribe medicine? Hope they no need to take medicine as they are still very young... heartpain..?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, You can make concoction of basil leaves and one clove Boil them in 1 glass of water and let it boil till 1/4th of if is left. After it cools down a bit, add one spoon of honey. Now, you can give your babies this, say, one spoon in the entire day. Since babies are just 13 weeks old, I would suggest please consult doctor first. Though this concoction won't do ant harm but because doctors advice to give nothing except breastfeeding milk to babies below 6 months, so it is best to have a second opinion.

Read more
8y ago

thank you for your reply. will consider seeing doctor..

Hi PD won't prescribe medicine for cough but may prescribe medicine for phlegm because my 6 weeks old baby took phlegm Med. Usually just let them heal on their own. I won't use any natural ways as your twins are still so small! I think you can see a PD to get the phlegm med or you can give the Eu Yang Sang Hou Ning powder for phlegm too. Another method is try baby massage at YuGuo at Kembagan??

Read more
8y ago

Thks for your reply. I have bring them to KKH today. Lucky both their lungs are clear.. Doctor prescribed nose drop and medicine for their watery stool (to prevent diarrhea & dehydration). As for cough, there are too young for cough medicine. However, though bm will have watery stool compared to fm?