13month still not sleep through the night

My 13month old is still not sttn, she is breastfed to sleep and co sleeps with us. I need help!!! I am so so tired every single day. We have tried to wean her for her night feeds, but she cries non stop and so loud until she gets the nipple. In the middle of the night. Help!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi Mummy i facing same issue with my no 4 only now 14 mths. my baby cannot sleep without latch on. worse still, she does not suck milk bottle instead she prefer to drink using straw. if she cannot gets nipple she will scream. i remember my helper told me that her friend from opposite block can hear her crying. what i do to stop, i ask my helper to sleep with my baby. it works 80%. at times she still crying loudly for nipples and that is where i have no choice but to give her latch on. but again, i never stop i keep trying letting my helper sleep with her and now getting better. can sleep as early as 945 and wake up 1 or 2 times just to drink water no milk.

Read more
VIP Member

Umm breastfeeding at 17 months here and co sleeping too. Honestly havent had a decent sleep since before pregnancy but im holding on for her sake. May i recommend getting in touch with a lactation consultant or bmsg to seek some advice? I feel u because im glued to her hips since birth haha. But its been wonderful seeing my baby thrive. Sometimes i feel resentful too but its pretty much the lack of sleep talking. Somedays are really hard 🥺 Hope it gets better for u!

Read more

Im currently breastfeeding baby number 4 who is turning 13 months old and in the same boat as you. Only my firstborn sttn at about 4 months plus. Number 2, 3 and 4 not a chance. Even if they already ate a good dinner, latch to sleep, lo and behold they can still wake up 2-3 times at night. Yes it’s tiring, I totally get you. No solution to your problem but just want you to know you’re not alone momma. 💪🏻

Read more

I can only tell you it will get better as she grow older. Different children sttn at different age. I hope it she will sttn soon. Hang in there.

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕