diaper giveaway

We are 1 month diaper-free! To celebrate this milestone we are raffling off some diaper changing essentials! I chance upon this Pampers Cruiser diapers when we went to Rockwell in February And because my daughter loves Elmo: impulse buy. We weren't able to use it because she hates tape diapers! Join us in celebrating this achievement unlocked by joining this giveaway! Prizes: 2 packs of Pampers Cruiser size 5(1 diaper and 6sheets wipes/pack), 1Pampers Pants XL, 1 sample pack of Dove Baby Wash and lotion, Cycles Sensitive sample (nappy cream and lotion) and 1 sachet of Sanosan diaper rash ointment *DISCLAIMER: I can't seem to find expiry in diaper packs, but they are bought Feb this year, the pampers pants as sample also this year, the cycle samples has no expiry on the box too MECHANICS: 1.Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/munimuninitanie 2..Comment on this IG post what's your diaper changing must have: https://www.instagram.com/p/B5C36OxnO9F/?igshid=iy0xy2x7v5sk 3. Winner will be chosen at random. Will announce winner when I reach 1500 followers. 4. Prizes will be coming from Bulacan, 50% of the sf to be shouldered by the winner. Courier is either JRS or 2Go 5. I request the winner to post photos of prizes once received. Thank you mommies and goodluck! EDIT:11/06/2020 winner announced and already received the prizes. See winner's photo comment

diaper giveaway
9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

may paraffle pala kayo dati mommy Tanie . sayang hindi ko nakita dati. anyway, malas naman ako sa raffle so okay lang 🤣 followed you na in IG 😊

Thanks so much po.. The loot really brought me smiles :) Thanks po ulit and keep ssafe :) #Legit

Post reply image
4y ago

yey! sorry it took so long to send. 😅 hope these stuff will help you and baby!

done napo and nag Comment po ako dun catelim po name ♥️

Post reply image

done nakapagcomment na din hehe

Post reply image

done nakapagcomment na din po

Post reply image
VIP Member

Done sis

VIP Member

Wow👍👍👍

VIP Member

Wow! 😍