Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!

Mahilig ka bang sumagot ng mga tanong dito sa app? Gustong makatulong sa ibang parents? Then apply now to be a SUPER MOM MODERATOR! Ano ang SUPER MOM MODERATOR? The Super Mom program enlists moms who are active in the app and committed to helping fellow parents in their parenting journey. She should be: - non-judgmental, helpful, and always respectful in answering questions of app members - no prior flagged posts or comments - has not violated community guidelines in the past - willing to check daily if there are unanswered questions Perks of being a SUPER MOM Of course, we believe that sharing parenting knowledge should be rewarding too. Kaya naman you will be "paid" with points with the total ng weekly na masasagot mo. Example: sumagot ka ng 1,500 questions this week, you will get 1,500 points. So mas madaming masagot na questions, mas madaming points! You will also get alerts kapag may paparating na contests and rewards. PLUS may Super Mom badge sa profile pic para alam ng community na isa ka sa Super Moms. But remember, kailangan helpful ang mga sagot sa questions. If your answer gets reported or flagged, we will investigate and review your membership sa Super Moms. Sabi nga sa Spider-man, "With great power comes great responsibility!" How to be a SUPER MOM? We will be needing 10 Super Mom moderators for now. Paano mag-apply? Napakadali lang! Mag-comment dito sa post ng "I want to be a Super Mom" o "Gusto kong maging Super Mom" kasama ang rason why you want to join. We will review your profiles and check your past replies and posts. DEADLINE for applications: May 31, 2020 Huwag mag-alala ang mga hindi mapipili dahil we will be getting more Super Moms in the future. ?❤️️

182 Replies

I want to be a SUPER MOM! Kasi gusto q ung nagsha2re ng mga kaalaman ko at the same time gusto ko rin makakuha mga ideas galing sa ibang Mommy.. mahilig aq magbasa, at sumagot sa mga tanong regarding sa pagiging mommy base on my experience.. 😊

Gusto kong maging SUPER MOM para makapagshare ako ng insights ko sa mga new parents lalo na sa mga confused mommies. Mahilig din ako makipagkwentuhan kaya baka magagamit konna ang skill ko na to para makasagot sa mga questions dito sa app. ❤

VIP Member

I want to be a supermom . Kasi mahilig ako sumagot sa mga unanswered questions and mahilig ako makipag cooperate sa app na to ,lagi rin po ako daily active at gusto ko makatulong at i share ang aking knowledge sa pagiging mommy,GODBLESS US😍

I want to become a Super Mom. Bakit? although I am first time mom at the age of 37, gusto ko matuto sa ibang nanay na same age like me and younger mom out here. Kahit hindi pa ako experienced mother gusto ko rin i-share yun ang nalalaman ko.

VIP Member

I want to be a super mom, to share my knowledge not only by books but what I'm experiencing in my field when it comes to healthcare. To help my fellow moms, especially those who are new moms. As what they said, sharing is caring.

I want to be a super mom gusto ko marami matutununan at magbgay dn ng kaalaman sa katulag ko na magiging nanay narin hilig ko rin mag research ng mga bagay about sa pagbubuntis at panonood para malaman ang dapat gawin ng isang buntis

I want to be a super mom. I believe I have the compassion of helping other moms in need of various information. I am equipped with knowledge and experience that'll be helpful in giving advices and answering queries. ☺️

I want to be a supermom, to share my wisdom.. to be a blessing when I speak with my co-mommas who is also struggling being a mother, sharing laugh, joy, tears and happiness. sharing good vibes to everyone. God bless po.

I want to be a SUPERMOM! 💓 Gusto ko po nakikipag interact with others. Answering questions from other mommies or soon-to-be-mom is defenitely my forte. I think it will help me grow as well as other mommies here! 🥰

I want to be a supermom so that in my own simple way I can be of help to others by giving answers to their queries; and at the same time learning also from the experiences and life learnings of other moms here. ❤

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles