No cooking required
- 18 Medjool dates , seeds removed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- De-shelled pistachios
- Almonds or any nut of choice
- ½ tsp -1 tsp Coconut oil - optional
- In a food processor, pulse dates until they form a ball. Form 3 equally sized balls from the date paste.
- Put coconut flakes in a separate bowl.
- Roll each ball around in the coconut flakes until the ball is fully and nicely coated.
- Take a nut of your choice and press against the top of each ball.
- If you are trying to eat at least 6 dates a day to shorten labor time, eat one section of date balls per day.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.