Healthy
Rich
Others (share in comments!)

2584 responses

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

To be honest, I want to be rich. Kasi if I'm rich, I can do and buy all the things that make me happy. I can also eat healthy foods and do some exercises to keep me healthy. Diba? 3 in 1 pag mayaman ka. Pero pag hindi ka mayaman, wala kang time to do exercises kasi you need to work tapos magbabantay ka pa ng baby mo tapos maglilinis ka pa ng bahay, masaya pero mas masaya kung dimo na iniisip ung future ng baby mo kasi secured kana kung mayaman ka hehe 😅

Read more

I don't want to be a hypocrite but I want to get rich for my children's future not for myself. Eventually I will die sooner than my kids so I want to have a fortune.

It is very much easy :- See, if you are Happy, you will be Healthy and if you are Healthy then off-course you will be Rich. No doubt for that.

when your healthy, you will be happy and when your happy you will be inspired to work then you will be rich 😂😂😂

Happy and healthy both are important for life. Without happiness you can't be healthy.

Having a seazuire disorder I rather be as healthy as I can. I'm already very happy.

VIP Member

Health is number 1! Without Heath, you can’t enjoy your wealth

When you are healthy. and not happy! It's doesn't make no sense

All of that, happiness, healthy And wealth

I guess all of the above but most importantly happy!