Gynae mention that my water bag increase abit but still borderline.

Am worried, as gynae is considering to induce me early as nxt wk or hopefully when im 37wks. Any tips/idea to give water bag increase more during this wk. #firstbaby #worriedmummy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try your very best to avoid medical interventions unless you or your baby or both of you are in distress or in danger. Trust your body will do it’s job by protecting your baby and offer your baby a safe passage into delivery. Reason I’m saying so is, 37 weeks is cutting it rather early. And most women during their first pregnancy tend to go beyond 40 weeks. It is safe as long as there is no bleeding or meconium or other signs that you or your baby is in danger. Also I gave birth in 2019 being induced and all. It failed after 18hours and I resorted to a cesarean cause my cervix was not “ripe” at 40 weeks. Now that I am on my second pregnancy, my doctor is one of the best in sg, dr Paul Tseng and he believes that no medical intervention should be performed unless baby or mommy is in danger. Have a trusted delivery team. Trust your body. I think the water bag thing isn’t an issue unless you see for yourself that your baby is in serious distress. All the best, you can do it. ❤️

Read more