Work from home opportunities

Hi all, just wondering if there are any mummies who resigned after ML and work from home so that they can care for baby themselves? If so, what kinda job opportunities are there? Please do share. Thank you in advance! ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, first, I'm 66 and just learning; thanks to team XAP Credit Solution, all the benefits of using CC. I wish I'd know y'all when I was younger!!! Anyway, I am happy you’re able to boost my score from 490 to 790 in less than a few days without asking for an extra penny. All the collections, charge offs, eviction and lien were expunged from my report. I am able to get a very high limit of Amex credit cards and I also got qualified for a mortgage loan. This wouldn’t have been possible without XAP. I have an excellent report with great tradelines. You can contact XAP via: [email protected] or +❶ (❽⓿❶) ❾❽❽ ❾❽❾⓿.

Read more

I requested to convert to return to work on part time basis. It's better than looking for a new job.

VIP Member

U can try check it out at mums@work from Facebook.

4y ago

oohh damn. just registered few days ago. but haven't really look into that much yet

VIP Member

Baking? Online dress business

4y ago

Thought about it too! Will consider. Thank you! 😊