Wife/Baby EDD Jan (Questions on confinement meal)

Hi, wife will be going through confinement from Jan/Dec(Late) and I like to ask opinions from all mummies here. For those that ordered confinement meals for 4 weeks, are you feeling sick and tired of the same menu? I am thinking of ordering from 4 different confinement meals company weekly so my wife will be always looking forward to meal time instead of rotating the same menu within 2 weeks rotations. I understand there will be extra cost but I guess it’s for her comfort level. Do you think it’s a good idea or I should just engage 2 company instead?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think 2/3 company is good enough. You can get 2 different ones for the first 2 weeks, 3rd one for the last 2 weeks. Reviews for TMC, TianWei & Chili Padi are quite good. Perhaps you can let your wife view the menus before deciding? :)

2y ago

Thanks you for responding, I was aiming for Tianwei and Chilli Padi, my in law will be preparing for dinner so I’m seeking for lunch set. Yeah thanks you, I have yet to let her see the menu, almost skip my mind. Appreciate