Snacks for Pregnant Mummies

Hi all, my wife is always hungry but she has limited food choices. She is wearing braces and has difficulty biting nuts or some cookies. She is rather picky too, as she don't really like taking fruits. What other snacks are healthy and good for her and the baby? Do share some of your go-to snacks/sweets when you are feeling nauseous too🙏🏻 #1sttimemom #foodadvice #snacks

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Does she like yoghurts? Strawberries? Blueberries ? Juices ? If u have blender at home, u can do juices w vege, milk shake w fruits add some nuts ( u can grind to make small tiny pcs so she can bite easily ) , once awhile can add ice creams just to satisfy her cravings. Yoghurts will be ideally ( Freeze until firm ) cos it’s not very sweet and healthy. You can add - Chia Seeds Sunflower seeds Pumpkin Seeds You can find a lot in YouTube ;) Also can do Homemade waffle with spread ( banana ? - can try baked ) / peanut butter cream / yoghurt etc ) Cereal or Milk with oats + berries / strawberries? U can replace almond milk if she ok w it. Baked cinnamon apples? Avocado toast w egg n tomatoes? Example, Can add sunflower seeds ( many ways u can add to it) Baked potatoes? Sweet potatoes? Toast bread + cream cheese? I had Chocolate milk( add cereal or normal cup) / yoghurts / apple fruit juice etc , so I won’t feel nauseous n vomiting:)

Read more
3y ago

thank you Rae & Priscilla! will show her the comments and let her decide🙇🏻‍♂️