pregnancy

why i feel so sad during pregnancy? will it affect baby or miscarriage?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Catherine! Hope you are feeling better? It is prolly due to the hormonal changes in our bodies that causes the mood swings. I've had my fair share of outbursts as well. However, I always believe that how we feel during pregnancy will ultimately affect the baby. You might wanna do things that will cheer you up? Perhaps, you could pen your thoughts down if talking to another person might be more depressing. Whenever I feel down, I tend to pen my thoughts down and it makes me feel better and getting enough/good sleep is important too. Hope you will feel better soon~ Take care!

Read more
5y ago

Perhaps u can show him articles which reports that different women will experience different cravings or symptoms. As for me, I'm thankful to not have cravings. All the best!

This is because of the hormonal changes. But engaging yourself in some positive activities shall really help. For example, if you love cooking, baking, or any other thing, please explore it and it should make you feel better. Also, try reading some books, if you like reading :)

5y ago

will do, thank you

this is probably due to hormonal changes..try to do things that makes you happy! watch comedies...go shopping, do some exercise (if gynae says ok), or go for a walk in the park or by the beach!

5y ago

due to busy schedule didn't want to go for a walked. maybe too stressed

Super Mum

Probably due to hormone changes. Try to talk to your husband and get some fresh air and rest more.

5y ago

my husband make me sad still speak to him?