2month old

Why do my 2month plus baby cry whenever feed her and she rejected the milk even already in the mouth but yet still crying? Sometime drink also will left a lot..what should I do?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don’t prepare too much milk if you know her ‘pattern’. My LO is turning 3 months in a few days time and is going thru the above. Sometimes when she didn’t drink for 3-4 hours I’ll start with 60, then slowly top up 20 by 20. I will give 80ML during the night when she’s drowsy and hungry as that’s the only time she will be good and finish without fussing. I realized something is that, my LO loves cold milk. I gave her freshly pumped milk and she screamed like I fed her poison….. Whereas when I take it straight out of the fridge and feed her, she enjoys it 😒

Read more

Sound similar experience with my baby currently too. For mine, her issue is gas. If gas, make sure to burp your baby well. Additionally also I Gave her biogaia (probiotics) and also ridwind as required. You can also try gripe water but to me I will prefer to give ridwind

For 2 months old, maybe it’s due to colic? My baby was like that last time. Gets very fussy when drinking. we gave him ridwind and he’s a lot easier to feed after that. Or sometimes it’s the teat or sometimes I bring baby around the house while feeding .

mayb u can try lift ur baby higher up when drinking?? maybe the milk is choking e baby if not its e temperature of e milk that e baby idls rejecting

You may want to try change the milk bottle pacifier or try change to another brand of formula milk. Got try breastfeeding also?