For parents who don’t send your kids to student care...

who takes care of them after school? What are your reasons for not using student care services?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Introducing the game-changing New Launch https://www.examcollection.us/Certified-Strategy-Designer-vce.html dumps [2023]! Unlock your potential and soar to new heights with our cutting-edge resources. Designed to equip you with the latest strategies and insights, these dumps have been meticulously crafted by industry experts to ensure your success. Dive into a world of certified excellence as you master the art of strategy design. With our comprehensive materials, you'll gain a competitive edge, enhance your problem-solving skills, and elevate your career prospects. Stay ahead of the curve and embrace the future of strategy design. Don't miss out on this opportunity to transform your professional journey. Get your hands on the New Launch Certified-Strategy-Designer dumps [2023] today!

Read more

YoWhatsApp is one of the modded versions of WhatsApp which enables is its users to enjoy the best of all features. the latest version of YoWhatsApp from Yousef Al Basha with new and improved features. https://modapksoft.com/yowhatsapp/

Myself . I’m tried bEfore. The end, my girl felt very tired after reached home and still have to redo her homework. As the student care a lot of students, they just let them be. Not all the student been care and guide.

VIP Member

actually, school based doesnt offer much. community based student care in shopping centres or commercial buildings do offer to guide and have additional assessments for them. give them time to rest and play.

My helper myself and my mum We try to have at least someone at home Honestly, we try They are just kids once... and it’s the bonding and time spent even if it’s picking them up or resting at home

Read more
VIP Member

1st 3 years is sis & her MIL cos my son goes to sis Place after school. P4 onwards on his own cos plans changed and he goes home on his own after school and stayed home on his own until we get home

VIP Member

My mom takes over after school. I feel that while most student care services are reliable, nothing beats a home cooked meal after school and being able to just "bum" around at home;)

VIP Member

My helper and my mum look after my children after school. They followed a routine dictated by me. Reason for not sending them is because there’s adult supervision at home.

VIP Member

Take care myself. Wfh My friends tried student care but feel that just paying the cost for the kids to stay at the places nothing much so withdrawn them.

VIP Member

My mum helps me. At least I know what she is up to with adult supervision I can trust. Any mischief, my mum will inform me and have me deal with it.