Which pregnancy symptom did/do you hate the most?
Voice your Opinion
Nausea
Swelling
Frequent urination
Fatigue

3340 responses

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

HOW CAN I WIN LOTTERY WITH SPELL CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 I am very happy to share this great testimonies, The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I won the lottery euro million mega jackpot. I have always believed that one day I will win the lottery. Finally my dreams came true when I emailed Dr Oniha and told him I need the lottery numbers. I spent so much money on tickets just to make sure I won, but I never knew that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people have talked about that he is very great at casting lottery spells, so I decided to give him a try. I contacted this great Doctor and he did a spell and gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws came out I was among the lucky winners, winning 5 million Dollars. Dr Oniha you are truly the best, with this great spell caster you can win millions of money through the lottery. I am so very happy to meet this great man, I will be forever grateful to you Dr Oniha, if you are out there looking for his help, you can reach him by email. Email:[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP: +16692213962 WEBSITE http://onihaspells.com https://www.facebook.com/Onihaspell?mibextid=ZbWKwL........

Read more
VIP Member

It's soooo hard to pee everytime especially if you finally found the perfect position for you HAHAH then suddenly, there it is, just perfectly right on time to ruin that resting position HAHAHAHA

fatigue at frequent urination lang naranasan ko pru ang hirap pag palaging umiihi ang sarap na ng tulog ko na iistorbo dahil sa ihi or bagong ihi lang iihi na naman 🤣

Kalau ikutkan semua susah tu susah. Tapi tu la kenangan manis bila teringat balik hehe

VIP Member

frequent urination and fatigue..i easily get tired and feels like doing nothing..

VIP Member

with nausea. the whole life just seem to be revolving arnd the toilet

I waysn morrings to saty sleep for moring sickess

especially middle of the nights. def unable to sleep well!

Frequent urination. I wake up every night just to pee ugh!

Constant peeing especially when u have to get up at night