which hospital better for delivery?

Which hospital is better for delivery? We are considering between TMC and KKH. What are the pros and cons between this 2?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not too sure about KKH but inhad my delivery at TMC 3 weeks plus ago and it was a pleasant experience for husband and myself. Cost depends on the type of delivery, and the accommodation u select... same goes for other hospitals, I presume? (:

TapFluencer

Tmc con-carpark problem Kkh con-lousy service, long queues Pro-if bb require to stay in nicu, kkh is cheaper and equipments r better. But both I don’t prefer. 🤔

Read more

TMC’s service is very good thus far. Also, hubby allowed to accompany me for visits, allowed into OT for c-sec, can stay over for 1 bedder rooms as of 15 May 2020

Any pregnancy complications from other Hospitals will be referred to KKH at the end of the day because they’re “pro” at deliveries and pregnancies.

if u’re going for private route, just pick TMC. the cost is about the same & TMC doctors & nurses are friendlier

KKH cheaper, cant complain bout service when we're paying much lesser than private

VIP Member

I chose TMC as the price is about the same. TMC had way better service than KKH.

TMC for better service. KKH for cheaper but less satisfactory service.