Which Ayurveda toothpaste is good for my baby's teeth? She is complaining of toothache with other regular toothpastes.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

instead of going for any ayurvedic or other toothpaste, i would say use the plain white colgate toothpaste, but only after speaking to your baby's doc. most toothpastes contain fluoride, and as your baby may still not be able to spit it out and swallow it instead, it is not really advisable. when you do use the paste, use only a very tiny pea sized amount. also, i hope you are not feeding any sweet things to your little one. if yes, please stop it now.

Read more

Oh, that's sad! Most of the branded toothpastes contain fluoride which is not good for children below 6 years of age. Rather, I would advice you to take an appointment with a paediatric dentist for your baby's toothache problem. Let him check her teeth and decide.

I would suggest to show a pediatric dentist first before trying out any toothpaste. Also, make sure you make your child gargle/drink water after every meal so that the mouth hygiene is maintained.