What's your favourite chicken dish? I feel you can never have enough chicken recipes!

130 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me it's chicken rice. Simply boil the chicken in water (i will marinate the chicken with light soy sauce, some pepper and salt, and sesame oil) till it is cooked, use the chicken broth to cook rice. Add some ginger into the rice while cooking. For the cooked chicken, I will add sesame oil and light soy sauce for taste. This is my own version (didn't follow any recipe) and sadly, not as tasty as the hawker centre ones. Pardon the lousy photo though!

Read more
Post reply image
2y ago

What a powerful spell caster, all my life i have never seen a powerful man like Dr Graceondu, i have been playing lottery game for years now and i have never won any reasonable amount of money i was just checking things online and i stumble on a testimony about Dr Graceondu on how he helped someone with a lottery game and the person won a very big amount of money at first i never believed in the fairy tails but i just decided to give it a try, so i contacted Dr Graceondu, and he told me what i need to do, so i did what he asked me to do, the next day in the morning he sent me some lottery number to play so played the game, to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount of money £5,162,779million i was shocked i couldn’t close my mount because it was a life transformation for me, i just want the whole world to help me thank Dr Graceondu for transforming my life i promised him i was going to tell the whole world about him, you can also contact him if you need his help too. You can reac