What's wrong with my 1yr old? I've switched fm 4x already. Last and current she drinks 3-4 bottles a day makes her poop 2x a day that is I can say better than the last ones (cause before she poop 1x a day only or 1x every other day and now it's softer). HOWEVER she got difficulty again discharging 1 day last 2 wks ago and just this morning and she cries so hard. What should I do now? consulted pd every time it happens in the past but only give her laxative and suppositories.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Use the supp for once and let all the hard poop out. These are my ways in handling constipation when my daughter had it from 1 to 4 years old. 1) Try add in more fruits and vege into your lo's food in daily basis. Eg pear, prunes 2) Must drink at least 1.3 liter of liquid (include soup, juice, plain water) 3) Regular bowel exercise for your lo. 4) I changed to Dugro fruits and vege formula milk finally ...and the stool is not hard (at least).

Read more

someone recommended biogaia probiotics before but i gave my boy Vitamin C from GNC and it works well.

appreciate all your answers, mummies! :)