Let's share!

What problem are you facing now with your baby?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby is almost 8 months and she doesn’t drink much lately. Her growth is going down the curve for the 3rd time already. Next appt if she’s still not improving then I may need to consider sending her to KKH for further checks. She was on Enfamil Stage 1 from birth till 6 months and didn’t like Stage 2 so I switched to Nan 2 and she improved but now she’s easily distracted. Doc calculated she should be drinking 920ml in a day but she’s drinking max 700ml on average sometimes less sometimes slightly more. She just wants to play and babble all day. Hahaha cute but I worry she’s not getting enough nutrients or sleep/nap time. Have tried to think about switching formula again but I really can’t decide which one next. I’m feeding her a variety of Peachy Baby purée flavours alternating with mashed porridge mixed with minced chicken and shredded carrots. Twice a day. Thinking whether I should add another feeding session or throw in snacks but not sure what kind of snacks. Maybe I should start BLW her, hmmm.

Read more

9 mo Baby naps poorly. Can be 30 min x 2, x3 if we set him to nap for the 3rd nap

Stubbornness but I guess we all it a bit for everything we need

Having a hard time adjusting to PG. he just graduate from IC

my baby is almost 8 months, but she doesn't want to eat.

3y ago

Mine is 1yo and still not eating ☹️

Lack of sleep due to breastfeeding in night

VIP Member

Probably teething