What's so great about Nanyang primary school? Why is it considered the top school in sg?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

While Nanyang Primary School is indeed excellent in academics, I reckon a large chunk of the school's intrigue and reputation comes from the fact that it is a traditional household name with alot of impressive associations. I'm not saying that all parents are that way, but I know some who will go to the ends of the world so that their child can be enrolled in a school with such a rich history and legacy. Which is fine if the child can keep up, but if he cannot, then what's the point. All schools are at the end of the day, educational facilities aimed to harness a child's full potential. I reckon it's alot to do with the child as well -- so many success stories every year from both "top" and "neighbourhood" schools.

Read more

Here the unofficial ranking based on t-scores gathered I think: http://mustsharenews.com/2015-psle-results/ Based on this list, Nanyang Primary School appeared to be the top school that has the highest t-score for PSLE in 2015. To me, I would say that there are no bad schools and all the schools aimed to provide the best education and to aid a child identify and grow his/her potential, be it academic or in other areas. In addition to learning from the teachers, parents must also play a part to help guide the child. With proper guidance, I believe that the child will benefit from whichever school he/she is enrolled in. Just my two cents though.

Read more

The all-new, highly anticipated https://www.certsboard.com/Online-BCS-Access.html Exams Access [2023]! We've raised the bar for success in the world of competitive exams. With comprehensive updates, our cutting-edge platform empowers you to conquer the challenges of the future. Unleash your potential with the latest study materials, expert guidance, and realistic mock tests that mirror the real BCS Exams. Our intuitive interface ensures a seamless learning experience, giving you the edge you need to excel.

Read more

That the issue all the first-class go to that school however a few unfortunate families or some parent with not high training won't ever get the opportunity to send their kid there n some is this child is likewise exceptionally savvy. As far as I might be concerned, all are equivalent to long as they feel great which school is likewise not an issue. https://www.badlibrarianship.com/ says in the event that the youngster can keep up however in the event that can't, how great the school or likewise no point.

Read more

"The Wix Playground Academy is a 5-week intensive online program for new designers looking for the perfect reason to focus on developing their creative identity and building a stand out personal brand. If you already have a professional website, you can add https://www.cddri.org/ your online course as a section there. If not, create a new website just for this purpose. If you're wondering how to make a Wix website, check out these designer-made online education website templates to help you get started."

Read more

That the problem all the elite go to that school but some poor families or some parent with not high education will never have the chance to sent thier child there n some is this kids are also very smart. To me all are same as long as they feel comfortable which school also not a problem. Like what #YunaLiz say if the child can keep up but if can't then how good the school oa also no point.

Read more

Nanyang primary school education forms the bedrock of development. In primary school, children learn foundational skills that prepare them for life, work and active citizenship.

In 2021, my son graduated and he said that the new principle is messing up the school with grades plummeting, I don't know about last time but now only 85% go to express

One strong tradition of Nanyang is the teaching of the Chinese language and the imparting of traditional Chinese values.

Good education where all the elite in Singapore go to for a solid English and Chinese education.