What fun things to do for National day with kids in Singapore?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I LOVEEE to go for Picnics @ Marina Barrage! At the rooftop of the Marina Barrage there is a beautiful large grass area where you can view the Singapore Skyline, and be surrounded by other happy families and friends enjoying their national day celebration, creating an enthusiastic and happy vibe. I really enjoy it as the public is out as well and we can all get to know each other and enjoy each other's company !

Read more

Head to east coast park! Kids can enjoy building sand castles and having water play! They will be amazed when the jet fighters and helicopters are flying pass, esp when the flag is soaring in the sky! At certain areas of the beach, you will see the fireworks too! Great bonding session with the family!

Read more

Bring them to pasir ris park , a very large outdoor playground where they can climb , slide , swing to their hearts contend ! Bring them home to shower in the evening and get ready to sit down in front of TV to watch NDP live together

Bring them to join the National Day activities!! There would be a lot of event on that actual day itself at Kallang and also bring them to chop a good place to watch the amazing fireworks!!

Go for picnic else can go beach or even cycling. Go out for outdoor sports in the day and be back home in the evening to wstch our National Day Parade

I will find some NDP event and bring my kids to enjoy and have fun.