Light weighted baby

Just went for growth screening and baby is 1kg at end of 28 weeks. Expected weight is 1.3/1.4kg. his head and length is ok but abdominal circumference is a bit smaller than expected. Should i be worried?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Oniha, Here is my testimony from a Heart Warming indebted Client (Sonya Carlson from United states) Sir i had to write back to you though I am at work now to let you know that your spell has successfully worked, and he has returned back to me just as you said it sir. A beautiful red rose was just brought to my place of work from the man I contacted you about. Sir, I am so happy to tell this to the whole world now that he returned back to me through your powerful spells yesterday at about 6:00pm. Everything worked out just the way you said it. No more doubts. Because he now realizes we were meant to be, and that we were compatible. This is actually hard for me to believe now. It's really amazing!!Thank you so much Dr Oniha for weaving your magical powers on me, and for reuniting me and my ex together with your utmost powers'' Website: http://onihaspellls. com Email: onihaspelltemple@gmail. com Whatsapp +16692213962.,.

Read more

All weight are based on average, what you see on the scans most likely won’t be the same as when they are out. You’re still quite early so I won’t worry much since you mentioned the others are all normal. You can try eating avacado, salmons, eggs (preferably without yolk if you’re eating above 2), chicken breast, beef to try and pump baby. 😊

Read more
1y ago

Thank you for the advice!

My baby was 1.1kg around 28 weeks and my gynae said it was totally fine!