Week5 suddenly no symptoms, ist sign of miscarriage?

Week4 i had very bad cramps & headache daily, early week5 i suddenly lost all symptoms. I started popping Dydrogesterone (2 pills/day) since last Thursday (gynae prescribed me since I am having spottings. Yesterday morning I had extreme tummy ache (~1hour) with fainty feel. It was not due to hunger, as I ate heavy breakfast at 930am. The pain & fainty feel lasts ~1030am to ~1145am. I feel so worried, is this a sign of miscarriage? I dont feel tired, headache etc. I felt very "normal" like before I was pregnant. Is this a bad sign? What should I do? #worry #scared #Needadvice #1stimemom #pleasehelp

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’d say that it might not be an issue because pregnancy symptoms come and go but I think you should definitely see a gynae quickly to get it checked. KKH has a 24/7 early pregnancy assessment clinic. You can go to their urgent O&G to register and see the on site gynae there. They will do a ultrasound for you.

Read more

symptoms varies and for some it comes and go.. some no symptoms at all.. as long no spotting, no medication is fine, just continue taking your folic acid (the most important for 1st trimester).. even for spotting, the most concern is pinkish/red need go kkh o&g immediately..

Hi, when doc prescribed duphaston (3 pills/day), I’m also facing headaches n feeling fainty .. but if I’m not wrong, it’s one of the side effects (read it somewhere online)

2y ago

I’m on the pills for 2 weeks. Sad news, last week couldn’t detect heartbeat. Today went to check HCG, but doc says HCG dropping. From 32k (on Sat) to 31k today (Monday) most likely miscarriage. So far no spotting for me yet, gynae ask me to monitor, and this Sat go back again, and see how to go about. 😢🥹 I feel the pills are v impt, coz it maintains ur hormones for the baby.. don’t stop, unless u seek help from gynae

Don’t worry so much. No bleeding should be fine. Just wait it out. Symptoms varies from time to time. If u r worried just visit your gynae

pls go get check ASAP! rmb anything you fine it strange do consult your gynae right away! you know the best of your own health!

Check it out with the hospital…