Sleepwear for babies in AC room

Just want to gather feedback how mummies are dressing their babies in AC room to sleep. My 3month old wears a full sleep suit and swaddle in 24deg room plus low speed fan. However I’m worried he is too warm? Pls don’t suggest touch belly/neck/feet as I have done so but unable to tell. I personally feel cold in the room but feels like he is too warm.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think babies temperature is higher than adults. Me freezing there while my baby’s neck feels like she’s sweating 😅 I wear normal footed PJ and cover her with a thin muslin blanket (which she kicks off all the time). She’s more afraid of the warm than cold.

Me too, we sleep in AC room with medium-speed fan cause we get warm easily especially my husband. So I dressed baby in footed sleepsuit with a cap and wrapped her with muslin swaddle. She slept soundly, no issue for me.

short sleeved/sleeveless onesie swaddle. if no swaddle sometimes just the onesie alone, if it's a cold night then sleepsuit

When i swaddle baby, i let him wear sleeveless romper. Once off swaddle, i let him wear jumpsuit alone.