Hi I have baby girl and planing for boy after three months. Which day intercourse will get boy.

Want baby boy

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i want a boy super badly too. we had sex 2 times (raw) and we got our first child (currently preg w him), nipt showed its a boy. i read a lot online, idk how accurate but i share what i do. 1. every 3days i clear off my hubby's sperms from his body (we went fertility check before started trying, dr only wants to test the most accurate sperms, so ask us have sex 3days prior th test.. then keep 3days before he jerked off for e fertility check). 2. i did so for 2months, 3days 1time I jerked him off.. i ensured no old sperms inside, its always e healthy ones 3. i test ovulation kit from my day 13 to 17 monthly, n plot a graph 4. 1month only sex 2 times, 1day before ovulation n 1day after. 5. egg stays only max 2days 6. male sperms stay only 3days, swim fast. girl sperms stay 5days, but swim slow. 7. so i keep sperms in me 1d before ovulation (when egg drops, sperms alr inside to try fertilizing). 8. we "add" more sperms in 1d after ovulation. 9. girl sperms live long, but my egg by then alr gone, n it swims slower. 10. we purely do only doggy (deep, faster to reach uterus area) 11. i made my hubby drink coffee bfr intercourse (i read online caffine n chocolate helps). idk how true, but i wanna close shop at 1 if its a boy. 12. we did that for 2 consecutive months.. n bingo (: ohya.. i always butts up 1hr (i bought a sex pillow for butts up) on bed after he provide me with his sperms. to ensure all the sperms swim in. i read online i take about max 30mins it'll reach uterus area. i kiasu, so i lye there 1hr after sex. u can try, but am just a random girl, readup all sorts of method trying to have a boy 😅

Read more
Post reply image

Ok this is a silly question.. gender of babies are determined by father’s genes as they carry XY chromosomes while mothers carry XX chromosomes. Have sex on alternate days, relax and don’t think so much about it. As cliche as it sounds, it will happen when you least expected it. My firstborn is also a girl. Haven’t been sexually active eversince I got pregnant with her. Had emergency c-sect and even more so wasn’t at all in the mood for sex. Had to wait at least 1 year to try and conceive again so that I can heal inside. Both me and husband wanted a boy too for our 2nd child. I wasn’t about to pin high hopes everytime we have sex but before I knew it, I am pregnant again 14 months after I gave birth to my firstborn. I’m due next month (Aug) and am carrying a boy. I would advise you not to rush things, as stress can affect fertility too. Don’t think too much about it and just go with the flow.

Read more

Another theory is male sperm is faster than female sperm. If you have intercourse nearer to your ovulation, higher chances you can conceive a boy because male sperm will reach the egg faster. But female sperm is more resilient and can survive longer in the fallopian tube. Such that if you have intercourse a few days before ovulation, chances are that there are more female sperms waiting for the egg to release and fertilise the egg. I’m currently expecting a girl, and when i calculate my intercourse date and ovulation, i had intercourse a few days before my ovulation.

Read more

It’s not 100% guaranteed but you can try. https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/shettles-method#trying-for-a-boy Oh and your hubby need to eat certain food to increase the chances. (For Chinese) Can go online and google. Not sure if the wife also need to eat anot.

Read more

Apparently there are a few positions that you may try during intercourse to increase your chances in getting a baby boy according to healthhub https://www.healthhub.sg/live-healthy/921/Pregnancy-baby-gender-selection

you should try having sex during the night of the presence of blood moon. while wearing wolf costume, this while get you the most Alpha male boy that you can have. Drink some wolfberry tea with mix of steroids.

gender of the baby is dependent on the father’s genes. but there is this folklore shared online: https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-prediction.php let us know if it worked for u! 😆

Read more
2y ago

thank you. sure

hmmmm.. you cannot plan on baby's gender .. not sure if this is a serious question but it's really up to God .. 🧐

I think you just do first then go temple ask God to give you a boy. 🧐

2y ago

the best is have a healthy child be it girl or boy isn't it? don't stress yourself too much

they said intercourse on your peak*most fertile* as boys swim slower than girls