Any guide to quit smoking during pregnancy?

Even though I cut down a lot on smoking, the urge is still there and the withdrawal symptoms are quite unbearable! (A lot of nasal discharge) Any advise to stop slowly? #1stimemom #advicepls #pleasehelp #pregnancy

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was a heavy smoker before I found out I was pregnant. Been smoking for more than 20 yrs (had 4 kids and still smoke) and it was hard to quit but I did once I saw the BFP last year. Never looked back since then. Been more than a yr since I had my last puff. My baby is 8 mths old today. Sometimes I do get the urge to smoke again especially that my husband & my immediate family are smokers but my baby is always my priority than my urge. I've never been more happier! And I save alot of money too! Found this article. Hopefully can help you. Keep trying for the sake of your baby's health & growth developement ok! https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-help-pregnant-women-quit-smoking?utm_source=question&utm_medium=recommended

Read more
3y ago

The urge gets stronger with smokers around me as well! But for the sake of my baby's health I'll try. Thanks!!