baeba babycook

Hi all, those who are using baeba babycook solo, have tried cooking porridge before? Any tips on cooking with the babycook?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! It was hard for me at first and i kept watching the youtube vid on this. After awhile i realised i should not put alot of rice in it as its always undercooked and i have to repeat the cooking cycle. Just put a little bit of rice in it to cook. It is relatively easy to steam the porridge ingredients like fish, leafy veggies, pumpkin etc. i only had trouble with the rice at first.

Read more
4y ago

Oh nice, how old is your child? Currently my lo is 7 months, and i have started to introduce more meat/protein in the diet like codfish, salmon, chicken and meat. And she especially like ikan bilis porridge too tgt with veg. Some combinations i have tried that she loves: -potato + ikan bilis+ carrot + brocolli - sweet potato+ red meat+ spinach - pumpkin+ carrot -pumpkin+red meat/chicken+ brocolli -porridge+ salmon+ veg Fruits i have introduced: Banana Apple Pear Avocado Dates Kiwi Papaya