Anyone started to shop

Hello, to those mummy EDD in Jan, have you all started to buy anything yet for the baby?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just bought baby cot today at babyland fair. actually I feel no rush, can buy at the next Mummy's Market fair in october. some bigger items like baby cot / stroller / breast pump / sterilizer etc can go down to the shops and see in person to shortlist. other smaller items like milk bottles / clothes / pacifier, those can buy anytime. my friends whom gave birth already told me dont buy too late in your third trimester all the big items, those you need to see in person and try out (cot, stroller, breast pump) might need lots of time walking and talking at the shops/expo, 3rd trimester hard to walk around and stand up for long...

Read more
8mo ago

🥰💛 it is my first baby, I'm also not going to buy a lot. just buy along the way when needed, otherwise I hear from my friends, they buy many things and end up either not using or dont use often. just get the essentials, other things can always slowly buy even after birth 👍🏻

I haven buy anything yet except little chest of drawers to keep baby clothes. been collecting goodie bags from different fairs. I plan to buy at mummies market fair in Oct breast pumps, cot and maybe stroller. bought a few nursing wear as I grew out of my clothes.

Yes! Bought carrier (which I think could get it in Oct fair), preordered stroller & have the clothes ready!

i randomly bought a few baby clothings.. Mittens.. swadle... next will be baby nail trimmer... towels..

I only bought less than 5 clothings.. intend to buy the rest next month onwards.