Skipping appointment

Hi there, i just get to know im pregnant with #2. #1 is just 11 months old. I do not have any helpers, in-laws, parents or any other kind of other help. Its just me living with my husband and kid. Question: 1) How do mummies manage to attend appointment along with #1 while having #2 in the tummy if husband is working? I applaud you for being a super woman. 2) In this situation, is it wise to skip appointment? Or which are the important appointments that i should attend? 3) Where should i ask for help? Thank you.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

1) tbh would just bring no.1 along in pram, prep like it's for an outing. clothes, diapers, milk, snacks etc. 2) I started going for my appointments at 23weeks with my 1st as I held off on seeing the doctors for long due to personal reasons, thereafter I actually missed plenty of appointments due to work conflict or just financial issue, didn't wanna go for appointment n then have to pay for it. 3) Guess u could always look for an adhoc nanny? Or a friend who doesn't mind helping out? Some childcare centres actually do have services for just occasional dropoffs too, meaning ur child is not in IFC/CC but basically like daycare as n when needed

Read more