Skincare during pregnancy

Hey there my beautiful mothers! SOS! My skin is breaking out, but not that bad. My first pregnancy wasn’t as bad as this. Any recommendations for skincare products during pregnancy? Thank you!!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm using Frankskincare's acne spot treatment. The ingredients are all essential oils and it works for my sporadic pregnancy breakout! https://www.frankskincare.com/collections/frankskincare/products/smooth-me-out-acne-spot-treatment-oil

Read more

I'm not sure about acne but I've been using fresh's black tea kombucha facial treatment essence and it seems to help with controlling my blackheads and pores so far :) I've checked and it's safe for pregnancy

Have you tried the Tea Polyphenols range from Wouwou before? Its formulated and safe for sensitive skin, eczema skin, and even acne prone skin. Their latest cold compress mask is great too!

4y ago

I can get the products for you. Right now they have a promo of any 3 main products (in this case cleanser, toner and serum) you get to enjoy VIP pricing. Valid till 1 June only, until CB ends. 😊

TapFluencer

Just spam mask daily it helps I had super sensitive skin no matter what product I use it won't help. Do more facial and mask help only.

TapFluencer

When I'm pregnant nothing works only facial and mask helps.