Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones

Hello TAP Mommies! 👶 Discover the Path to Your Baby's Potential! 👣 Are you curious about the "Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones"? Join me for an enlightening #AskTheExpert session, and let's unlock the secrets together! 📣 Topic: Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones 🗓️ Date: 11th October, 2023 🕒 Time: 8pm to 9pm NOTE: Drop your questions below this post. ⚠️ Here's what you can expect: 🧐 Understand why tracking developmental milestones is crucial. 🌱 Learn how these milestones shape your baby's future. 📈 Gain practical tips for monitoring and supporting your baby's growth. Warm regards, Ms. Ng Hui Ling Master of Education (Psychology)

Importance of Tracking Baby's Developmental Milestones
32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've noticed that my baby seems to have difficulty with sensory sensitivities. How can I create a sensory-friendly environment to aid their development?

7mo ago

Here are some tips for you to create a sensory-friendly environment: 1. Calm and Quiet Spaces: Designate a quiet area in your home where your baby can retreat if they feel overwhelmed. Use soft colors, comfortable furniture, and minimal distractions. 2. Soft Lighting: Use soft, adjustable lighting, like dimmable lamps, to create a calming atmosphere. Avoid harsh, bright lights. 3. Sensory Toys: Provide toys that engage various senses, like textured, squishy, or musical toys. Sensory play can be beneficial for your baby's development. 4. Reduce Clutter: Minimize clutter and excessive decorations in your baby's play area. A clean, organized space can help reduce sensory overload. 5. Noise Control: Use white noise machines or soft music to mask loud or sudden noises that may startle your baby. 6. Safe Sensory Exploration: Offer safe opportunities for sensory exploration. Allow your baby to touch and feel different textures, like fabrics or safe-to-touch objects. 7. Comfortable Clothing: