Is there enough support for children's mental health in Singapore?
Voice your Opinion
No, there's not enough awareness or help to support kids' mental health
Yes, there's enough support in schools and at home
No such thing! Kids are too young to have mental health problems
I have no idea what mental health in children means

741 responses

37 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Definitely School system is already so stressful and it begins even at kindergarten in SG! we send our kids for all sort of things and extra lessons When do they actually have time to actually be kids?????

Read more

It's a bit hard to answer this question. I am ready to discuss it with you https://www.bestdissertations.com/phd-dissertation-writing.php here if you want. Contact me or find me there.

I do not think so. We always assume that they are fine. But actually, mental health is very important to ensure that they are growing up well. If not, it might bring about weird habits

There isn't enough support to identify and manage stress in kids. Also a lot more effort needs to be put in to identify mental/learning disorders, which is not the current scenario.

VIP Member

There should be more awareness with regards this. Nowadays, even young kids get stress/depressed. This is worrisome

We should be constantly talking to our kids to find out how they are coping. It's a stressful world we live in.

Yes, I believe more awareness and education is needed for the mental health of the child

A lot more can be done to support children, especially since it can be quite stressful

There are quite a few programs regarding mental health that are rolled out in schools

We need more support for parents who mange kids with mental health issues.