Newborn, toddler, pumping

Hi Super Mummies, How do you manage? I’m extremely sleep-deprived and can’t seem to find the time to rest. Need to pump every 4-6hrs otherwise I will feel engorged. Can’t do 2 hourly as time is restricted. Everytime I think I can rest, I need to pump or feed either toddler or newborn. It’s crazy hectic. I’m going bonkers and I’m a SAHM, my toddler is 1y 10m and is not in school yet. Living with my parents and in-laws while waiting for my BTO. I do have help but I try to do it myself as I want to get used to being alone with my kids when we get our house. I can’t seem to function everytime I wake up with 1-2hrs sleep. My 2 weeks old newborn is also colicky and is demanding for a feed every 1.5hrs - 2hrs. I really pity my firstborn as she doesn’t get as much attention as before. 😣 Care to share how’s your daily schedule like?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've newborn n 2years old boy no helper no parents no relatives no confinement nanny full breastfeed, latch every 2hrs n pump every 3-4hours I send my 2years old to childcare 2weeks before csec I under estimate his adaptability 😔he cry he fall sick on the 1st few days my hubby only took his paternity leave on 1st week n subsequently pm half day. he will send boy to childcare n I will pick him in the evening housework, cooking, cleaning, laundry all by myself , of course hubby will help whenever he's at home whenever newborn is 💤, I have to settle everything before my boy is home. I will catch some 💤 once my work is done priority whatever is important or critical ie pumping is tiring but manageable take care & jia you

Read more