starting solid soon..any good products to get from iherb? so far i am going to order happy baby organic brown rice cereal...is the greek yoghurt good? prefer more natural products...thankz

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought the happy baby cereal, puffs (many different flavours) and some body wash for baby. I did not buy Greek yoghurt as my baby did not like it. Ate and wanted to vomit so we decided not to buy from iherbs. Greek yogurt is thicker and more concentrated so if your baby has not tried it, why not u buy locally and see if your baby can take it. My friend bought vco, virgin coconut oil and she found it very useful especially her baby has eczema problems. You can use on baby's scalp or skin for healthier feel even if baby has no health or allergy issues.

Read more

I love shopping on iherb! You should definitely try the fruit and veggies puree packs from the brand Ella's Kitchen. They are organic and cost about 3 sgd a piece, which is pretty decent to me. The brand Plum Organics is okay too but I prefer Ella's Kitchen for many other reasons as well as for the cute packaging.

Read more