My last day of being pregnant

Somehow i wake up feeling emotional today. After 5 years of trying to conceive i am finally pregnant and today is my last day being one as I will be induce labor tmrw . #firs1stimemom and idk if i will ever have this experience again. I hope i did everything right i shall enjoy my last day eating abd feasting and since now durian season i shall eat to my content. 🤣

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

wahhh congrats mom to be ❤️ I hope all goes well for you.. InsyaAllah 🥰 I'm also a first time mom..waited 10 yrs for this moment to happen.. I think I will definitely cry so bad after birth coz ik I'll miss all those kicks in my belly 😭 probably today or tmorow I'll give birth too coz I'm starting to have contractions.. I remembered U recommending me the confinement catering on my post... 🤣

Read more
1d ago

tysm ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congratulations! It would be nice to see your little one come to you today and hope everything goes well for your delivery to meet your bundle of joy 😊🥳

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best! Tonight is probably your last night of getting uninterrupted sleep 🤣 So, enjoy!

Congrats mummy-to-be! Enjoy your day, and then enjoy your new baby!

Congrats! Wishing you a safe and smooth delivery!

Congrats! Wishing you a smooth delivery !

Congrats 🥰❤️

It's completely understandable to feel emotional on your last day of being pregnant after such a long journey to conceive. It's a special time filled with mixed emotions as you prepare to welcome your little one into the world. It's great that you want to enjoy your last day eating and feasting, especially with durian season upon us. Indulge yourself and savor these moments before the big day tomorrow. It's important to pamper yourself and do things that bring you joy. As you anticipate the birth of your child, remember that every pregnancy and birth experience is unique, and each one holds its own special memories. Cherish this time and keep a positive mindset as you look forward to meeting your baby soon. Wishing you a smooth and safe labor tomorrow and a healthy delivery. Enjoy your last day as a pregnant mom and embrace the journey ahead as a first-time parent. Best of luck to you and congratulations on this wonderful milestone in your life! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

💕

💕