G.O.A.L.S. 2022! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅณ

Have you already set your new year goals? Sharing with you my G.O.A.L.S. BOARD for 2022! ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ G - et adequate sleep. O - verthink, no more! A - ddress financial wellness. L - ess is more. S - elf-care. ๐—š๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ. To sleep and wake up at the same time everyday. ๐—ข๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ! I know it sounds easy but it isnโ€™t. What I can do is to live each day practicing to be present because that is the only moment I can control, not the past nor the future. ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€. Increasing our household income, investing in health plans, and saving more for the rainy days is what I dream for 2022. It means less stress for me and will contribute a lot for my overall wellness. ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. Well, Iโ€™ve already started the minimalist approach at home and it helps boost my mental health. Setting this as a personal goal too - to do less and eradicate the non-important. By doing less, I will achieve more self-love and be more focused on what really matters - my kids and family. ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ-๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. I am not getting any younger so taking good care of myself is really important. I wish to achieve these - regular exercise, eating a balanced meal, be more consistent in my skincare routine, and doctor checkups and vaccinations. I firmly believe that self-care is essential for me to enjoy motherhood. My kids deserve a happy mom, afterall. Health and wellness is important for everyone. Create your goals too, start it by joining and engaging in Team BakuNanay FB Group. It is a must to get factual information about vaccines these days for a healthier you and #HealthierPhilippines. Cheers to 2022! Happy New Year! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅ‚ . . . #TeamBakunanay #ProudtobeABakunanay #AllAboutBakuna #VaccinesWorkForAll

G.O.A.L.S. 2022! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅณ
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply