Traditional Post Natal Massage

Hi mummies, Many of my friends have commented that I have the mummy glow in my face 😍😍😍 Here I wanna say big Thanks to my postnatal therapist who helped me to get back to shape & accommodate to my timing. Package includes traditional massage, customised binding, heat treatment (optional), cream & transportation. One month postnatal, I am now close to my weight prior to pregnancy though definitely lost muscle mass and definition. My therapist is a mother of 5, lost her full time job due to covid & now doing freelance to provide pre/post natal massage for mummies & Spa treatment for ladies at the comfort of your home. I strongly highly recommend her 😍 If you are interested or know of any mummies who are keen, do contact 94894966. Traditional Post Natal massage at the comfort of your HOME (subject to transport fees ranging $5 to $25 depending on location), FOC for the month of Oct (in support of breast cancer awareness) $110 single treatment includes:- ✅ Full body massage ✅ Bengkung binding session 🤑 Womb heat session (top up $15) ✅ Breast massage (optional, FOC to help Lactation) ✅ Lift up your womb Helps to reduce post Pregnancy Swelling, Improves Lactation & Stress Reduction After Birth. Therapist has more than 10 years of vast experience, work in hotels before Covid. By experience mummy therapist, for mummy who deserves care ❤ treatment is only purely for ladies. Caring is sharing 😊 Thank you #pleasehelp

Traditional Post Natal Massage
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thank you for sharing this.

3y ago

thank YOU for taking an interest in this 🙏 stay well and stay safe 😊