so since third trimester started I have been getting this itch on my labia. the doc prescribed this anti fungal cream but now one month still itchy. sigh is this common?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same here. Been itching like crazy in the labia area, somemore just had waxing (so not sure if the hair growth is also part of the itch). keep washing it till I feel that my vagina is swollen. Went to gynae, and they say nothing wrong. They did take some sample to check for infection but no news from them till now (4days already).

Read more

same with me! thank god you guys said its normal. but in my case i feel itchy plus some white vaginal discharge (leukorrhea). the itchiness gone once i started washing my labia with lots of warm water and change my panty liner often. but i never consult my doctor.

Hello momshies can u help me i dont know if im preggy im 12 days period delay and i have felling stomach bloated and my nipple is big and little bit pain.did you experince like this.? Please help me to answer i check pt but the result is negative.

4y ago

Yes I feel the same as my first week of I feel I’m pregnant, pain every where in your body too not just nibbles or breast

Hi there, it's normal. Due to an increase in vaginal discharge during pregnancy, it can cause irritation of the skin of the parts down there. Don't worry too much about it. Ask doctor for more help if the medication doesn't work.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12196)

yes very common, don't worry! we mummies go through so much. if the medicine isnt working, try going back to your doctor for another medicine

Try to wash and ventilate the area. Let it air out, avoid tight panties...