How can I protect my family against rabies?

September is World Rabies month. Rabies is a rare but serious disease caused by a virus. It affects the nerves and brain. And how can I protect my family against this deadly disease? Here’s a simple way to reduce the chances of rabies exposure: * Vaccinate your pets. * Report stray animals to your local health authorities or animal-control officer. * Remind kids not to touch or feed stray cats or dogs wandering in the neighborhood or elsewhere. While rabies is a 100% preventable disease, nearly 60,000 people die from the disease around the world each year! The best way to protect yourself, your family, and your pets are to keep dogs and cats up to date on their rabies vaccinations. (Source: Center for Disease Control and Prevention) Share it and don’t forget to take the pledge! https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation Let’s fight any other kinds of diseases and/or viruses. Together, we can do this! @theasianparent_ph @viparentsp #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #theAsianparentPH #VIParentsPH

How can I protect my family against rabies?
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Yes to Vaccination! kaya Pabakunahan natin ang ating mga alagang Hayop para safe sila at lalong lalo na tayo.