Curious @_@

Is it safe for a diabetic pregnant mummy to eat korean army stew?#advicepls

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In general, Korean army stew, also known as budae jjigae, is a spicy Korean dish that typically includes ingredients like sausages, spam, tofu, vegetables, and instant noodles cooked in a spicy broth. It can be high in carbohydrates, sodium, and processed meats, which may have an impact on blood sugar levels and overall health, particularly for individuals with diabetes. Read more in this article https://www.agmglobalvision.com/the_best_military_hardware_of_the_us_army about army equipment. For a pregnant woman with diabetes, it is crucial to maintain stable blood sugar levels and follow a well-balanced diet to support her health and the health of the baby. This often involves monitoring carbohydrate intake, choosing nutrient-dense foods, and managing portion sizes. To determine whether Korean army stew is suitable for a diabetic pregnant woman, it is best to consider factors such as the individual's overall dietary plan, blood sugar control goals, and specific nutritional requirements. A healthcare provider or a registered dietitian can offer guidance on how to incorporate such dishes into a diabetes-friendly meal plan or suggest modifications to make the dish more suitable for a diabetic individual. Remember, it is important to prioritize the health and well-being of the pregnant woman and to seek professional advice to ensure that dietary choices align with her specific needs and medical condition.

Read more

I think once a while is fine. Just don’t overdo it. I had GD while I was pregnant and my gynae monitored what I eat. But there’s this day my blood sugar went up cause I had buffet for birthday dinner. Then after that continue to be careful with what I eat. It’s okay to treat yourself once a while 👍🏼

Read more
4y ago

Thanks alot!

Super Mum

Continue taking your insulin and monitoring your blood glucose. I think taking it once is fine, but if you’re worried, don’t drink the soup and don’t take too much noodles?

4y ago

Wasn't taking any medication for diabetic. Doctor just advised to have diet control for the diabetic